Translate

Monday 7 November 2016

9th Treatment Of My Laser Tattoo Removal

Today marks yet another day of my laser treatment. Time really flies whenever I think back of this journey, when I have made the decision to remove my tattoo. Tracking back my post, the day when I first started was 22nd Dec 2015. Its almost a year!



Above are the pictures of my tattoo ending the 8th treatment. (Before treatment)


I arrived early to apply the numb cream and took about an hour for it to take effect. I have mentioned about the new machine on my earlier post. The discomfort as minimized greatly or was it that I am used to the treatment and have become think skinned! With the cool air blowing out from this machine, the outcome of the treatment was definitely a breeze. Here are the pictures after the 9th treatment.


Immediate effect after the 9th session.

Upon reaching home during the evening, I removed the dressing and took another picture. This summarized my day.


The usual reddish battered and bruise

To be updated soon till my tattoo is totally removed!

No comments:

Post a Comment