Translate

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Day 2 - Blisters appear

After my bathe, I applied some healing serum on my tattoo and here's some photo on the serum ingredients.



It says here: Lifting, Brightening, Antioxidant and Repair aka Healing serum.

Blisters have start forming on the wound and the ink seems to have redden. Some minimum itch arose as well. Doc's advice says the best thing to do is be gentle with the blisters. If they have popped, do not peel the skin from the roof of the blister off. Allow it to come off on its own accord. Gentle cleaning with soap and water is recommended.


The area looks bruised and blistered. In fact, blisters are quite normal and an indication that the healing process has begun. They might not look too pretty and could be tender to touch, but blisters should take between 3-14 days to heal up completely, providing I don’t burst them! Cross my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment