Translate

Friday 15 April 2016

Laser tattoo healing progress

Everything takes time to heal if you agree with me. This laser tattoo removal healing process is worth bearing if I have a tattoo that no longer suits me, or that fits my interests and lifestyle.

Luckily what used to be permanent may successfully be removed when I am committed to repeat laser removal treatments. I have already realize this by now, but multiple treatments will be required and unfortunately, the number of sessions isn't something that can be predetermined during my initial consultation.

Lighter ink colour during the healing process

My doctor gave me a standard 6-to-8 treatments answer on average. In addition, intervals between treatments are a also a key factor. I know I want to remove that unwanted ink as quickly as possible, but treating again too soon can increase the risk of side effects like skin irritation and open wounds.

In the meantime I can only bite my teeth and move on and I cant' wait for my 4th session and see the results. As mentioned, the blog is dedicated to the whole process of my tattoo laser removal.

Latest results as of today

No comments:

Post a Comment