Translate

Friday 3 June 2016

Tattoo Removal 5th Treatment

Today I went early for my treatment and applied the numb cream. For the previous sessions, I did not apply any and the nurse was asking me why would you want to apply it now? I told them that I wanted the strongest laser to hit me as I want to see the results faster. But according to them, they said it was already the strongest at 8.1!

So after the treatment, I quickly took a photo as usual.


If you look closer and notice, there are white spots which indicates that the wound has not healed properly. You can refer to my very first post here. Another theory that white spots / white bubbles are normal. This is gas that has formulated under the skin after the laser treatment and will fade over time. Doctor advised that the next treatment should be 6 weeks later for it to be totally healed.

Upon reaching home, I took out the bandage and immediately too some pictures again:

Red and sore after treatment

I do have some balance medication and after applying the wound, here's what it looks like:

Oily and shiny look after the applied medication

Will hear from me soon for the updates on the cost involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment