Translate

Friday 22 July 2016

6th Treatment Cost Of My Laser Tattoo Removal

After doing the treatment for several times, I am sort of having like a "pro" feeling now! What do I mean by that? You see, I don't really post much on this blog except for the regular process, the costings, the outcome, and some base information on laser tattoo removal etc. All this info that I have posted has become an ongoing process and its more or less similar.

The cost involved so far as of today:
1st treatment: $382
2nd treatment: $212
3rd treatment: $212
4th treatment: $212
5th treatment: $216
6th treatment: $244
Total spent on my laser treatments so far: $1478


Now assuming if I need a total of 12 treatments, $1478 will be doubled. So an estimate of $2800-$2900 plus time will be needed to remove your tattoo effectively! You may ask why $244 this time round? I got the following medication:
Numb cream
Bilaxten 20Mg (For more info, you can refer to my old post here)
And a new ointment called Muprin. Which I believe it has the same purpose for Foban Ointment.




No comments:

Post a Comment