Translate

Monday 22 August 2016

7th Treatment Of My Laser Tattoo Removal

My appointment is 10am, as usual I arrived early to apply the numb cream about an hour earlier. Today marks my 7th dose of treatment. Nothing special as compared to my previous. I did try to clocked the timing while waiting for the 'piak piak piak' sound of the laser goes by. I think this time round, my time passes way faster. Here's the timing clocked or rather, how fast it started and ended.


If I compared the timing to my last few sessions, even though with numb cream, I did felt the laser penetration through my skin, My best sensation was the first few treatments when I did not apply any. Oh, on a side note. I made my appointment through "Medicloud" and there is supposed to be a small discount for the booking through the apps.

Immediately after the laser treatment, I took a photo and wahla! Lets look forward to my 8th soon...


Upon reaching home, I took another photo...


This is how I would describe it, reddish, bruised, battered. See you in my next post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment