Translate

Thursday 24 March 2016

Tattoo Removal 3rd Treatment

Today marks another day for my treatment for tattoo removal and I will now show you 3 pictures that is the direct result of today's procedure.

Picture taken before the treatment

During the treatment, the usual burning snapping pain of the skin occurs and the doctor was quick enough to try to talk to me continuously to divert my attention away from the pain. Process takes like less then a minute or so but to me, its seems like the time passes so slow.

This was taken immediately by my doctor after the laser treatment

As you can notice from the results as compared to my very first treatment. The white frosting seems to be much lesser. It may be due to the reason that my skin has 'get used' to the laser or another possibility is that I DID NOT apply the numb cream. Of course the pain is super sensational!

Getting home, this is how the wound looks like

The medication left from the first treatment has still enough to last me for this session and maybe the next. I will share the total cost so far in my next post. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment