Translate

Tuesday 4 October 2016

My 8th Treatment Starts

White spots forming immediately after the procedure has been completed.

The following pictures shown are taken 4 days ago after my 8th treatment. There are 2 identical photos shown with one being auto level to highlight the picture with clarity.

Taken immediately after treatment

Before that I am using the PicoWay machine, doctor was saying that the new machine will decrease the treatment by half. I sure hope that after the 8th treatment, the next one will fully eradicate all my tattoo.

Doctor was saying that he is using a new machine called Syneron Candela. After doing my research, I found out that Syneron Candela is a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint.


Can't really remember how the machine looks like. The only thing I know is that it gives a funny and noisy 'bonking' sound every time the laser is activated. I came across this site and I think that, one of the new machine that he uses is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment