Translate

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Rise of The Laser Machines

I found the machine and I remember that the doctor was calibrating the machine before he starts the treatment. I manage to find a nice 2 minutes video intro of the machine here. This is how the machine looks like.


This technology claims to have better results in few treatments for different skin types. Fast results and ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy. Minimal risk, minimal discomfort, faster clearance and fewer treatments. The machine went bonking bonking whenever the laser hits my skin. Frankly speaking, I can't really feel the difference at all!


The only thing that I can remember is the soothing feeling of the cool air blowing my skin when the laser hits. Want to see how this awesome cool air blowing machine looks like? Here you go!

My favorite machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment